Last week in books:
- I don't really know if it counts as last week, but I finished River Marked by Patricia Briggs today and now I have to wait a year before the next book comes out and I think I might die. Five zombies.
- A few days ago I finished Silver Borne, the previous Mercy Thompson book, also five zombies.
- Starting Grimspace by Ann Aguirre as soon as I finish writing this post. I've been meaning to read it for a while, but never got around to it.
- I'll probably read Blood Rites by Jim Butcher once I finish Grimspace, since I'm trying to get caught up on a bunch of series that I've neglected, and I'm approximately 3847892387570987362628 books behind on the Dresden Files series, which is a really good one so far. So, yeah. I suck at life.
- Hunting Ground by Patricia Briggs (still)
- A Beautiful Evil by Kelly Keaton
- Rogue Clone by Steven L. Kent
That's all for this week. What are you planning on reading? Any good books you've read lately?